Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Multi Family Investment Property! This Rental Property kicks A$$.


At last, here it is. The Multi-Family Investment Property in York PA you ve been looking for. If you ve seen the rental properties in York PA that I normally have, you know by now they are usually fixer upper properties. However, this is not the case for the latest rental property we are featuring. This rental home belongs to 2 investor friends of mine who have done an amazing job of remodeling the home. The properties I typically buy and sell don t look like this. Quite frankly, most of the time I pass on investment property like this because it just looks too damn nice. This one however I didn t want to pass on because (1) I wanted to help my friends find the right buyer and (2) it s so nice I just wanted to feature a kick A$$ property investment for once rather than something I have to worry about setting foot in. As such, here it is. There is no need for you to go to any other property finder site. As you can tell in the VIDEO below this York PA rental property is in pristine cond
http://bit.ly/1xJu3Pn

No comments:

Post a Comment